Door after grinding off the old lettering and sanding down a big gash:
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
The Orange Door
Our church's door to the student lounge was looking a tad sun bleached so someone suggested we repaint it. Since I'm the University Council chair, and had a free afternoon , I decided to try my hand at it. I learned how to use an angle grinder! It was pretty fun!! Sadly, I don't have photo proof of me using it like the jackhammer last year. Dad, if you are reading this, I was wearing eye protection! Those paint chips fly off like crazy!
Door after grinding off the old lettering and sanding down a big gash:
Door after grinding off the old lettering and sanding down a big gash:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spain/Andorra Girls Trip - March 2026
A friend and her family moved to Madrid for a bit so we decided to book a girls trip. I got to work planning and we decided to meet in Barce...
-
Decided to take a girls trip with my cousin E while R was on a trip with his dad. I had three ideas to choose from and she chose Budapest/Br...
-
Sunday, not a day of rest for the G’s. S slept in while I stuffed myself with a super tasty breakfast. I forgot how much I love French toas...
-
We landed in Perth around 1pm local time. This trip had so many time changes our bodies were a bit confused sometimes, especially in Austr...






No comments:
Post a Comment