Tuesday, September 11, 2012

College Station Weekend

This past weekend we went to a surprise 30th bday party for my old roomiebud over in College Station.  We decided to stay with S's grandmother and spend time with her.  S's dad was there that weekend too, so the four of us played LOTS of Spades.  I think I'm finally getting better at cards.
playing cards
S with Angel











We totally surprised A!!!  (or at least I hope we did!).  It was fun to see her again and play with her adorable boys.  Her birthday coming up means that my big 3-0 is coming up too- waaaay too fast.
her panda cake

surprise!!


 The next morning, I cooked breakfast for lunch for S, his dad, grandmother, and two of his Aggie cousins.  We made scrambled eggs, french toast, sausage, bacon, and cantaloupe.  YUM!


We got back to Austin just in time to pick up a friend and head up to our church's young adult potluck.  Good thing I made my dish the earlier or I would not have had time to prepare it.  I'm excited for what this year holds for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spain/Andorra Girls Trip - March 2026

A friend and her family moved to Madrid for a bit so we decided to book a girls trip. I got to work planning and we decided to meet in Barce...