Friday, September 21, 2012

Three Decades

Yesterday I reached a new milestone in life.  


30.  

Thankfully I did not freak out. I would even call the day awesome!  I was blessed to have my family come into town the weekend before to help me celebrate (and to put them to work).  My little brother gave me a cane and an "old lady" sleeping cap!  King family visit will be another post in itself.

When I got to work, my sweet friend T brought me a breakfast birthday chai!!  How awesome!  It reminded me of my family's tradition of bringing the bday person breakfast in bed.  Freshman year my roomiebud S carried on the tradition by sleepily purchasing donuts and Sunny D from the dorm's vending machine.  Makes me smile every time I think of that story.  

After work I stopped in to see my friend's adorable newborn!  He was born the day before my birthday!!  I then rushed down Mopac.  Rushed you say?? Crawled more like it to make it back to the neighborhood for my birthday dinner.  We chowed down on some Santa Rita deliciousness.


After dinner, we meet up at "The Ranch" aka our house for pool and hanging out.  I need to work on my game.  I stunk.  Next up this weekend: Wimberley!

My camera is being serviced so there is a lack of photos in my life right now....  Credit to S for the ones in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spain/Andorra Girls Trip - March 2026

A friend and her family moved to Madrid for a bit so we decided to book a girls trip. I got to work planning and we decided to meet in Barce...