Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Olympic Fever

Fabulous Five


I love gymnastics and I am so proud of Team USA and their huge win!!!! I spent 9 years of my life as a competitive gymnast and then coached a couple more. 


S asked me last night, "What happens when Bob Costas passes away? Do the Olympics end?" 


When Bob was interviewing the Fab 5 last night after their team gold medal, he asked them "What is the first Olympics you remember?" The responses made me feel reeallllly old. The girls mentioned the 2004 Olympics. ouch. I totally remember the Magnificent 7 from back in my day. That reminds me, I turn the big 3-0 in less than two months. eek.


Go USA! Are you watching the Olympics?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spain/Andorra Girls Trip - March 2026

A friend and her family moved to Madrid for a bit so we decided to book a girls trip. I got to work planning and we decided to meet in Barce...