The year of the traveling Amy continues! So the Grand Canyon Rafting trip was a trip of a lifetime. I loved sleeping out under the stars and seeing history in the rocks while having fun floating down the river and getting splashed by rapids.
Here is a link to the photo album with only about 120 photos from the rafting trip. Feel like looking at of 700, check this one out. It is amazing how many photos we took, but the beauty really can't be captured fully, but these do come close. Such a fun trip to do with the Geppert clan (and my mom)!
Viva Las Vegas. I had only been to Vegas as a kid. My favorite thing from that trip and probably this trip, was the Hoover Dam tour. This trip I learned it is not a good idea to walk from NYNY to the Stratosphere in June. It is really hot and about 3 miles. Saved by the monorail to get back to the hotel. We got to celebrate our 3 year anniversary having dinner in the Eiffel Tour restaurant watching the sunset and Bellagio fountains play.
Enjoy the photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spain/Andorra Girls Trip - March 2026
A friend and her family moved to Madrid for a bit so we decided to book a girls trip. I got to work planning and we decided to meet in Barce...
-
Decided to take a girls trip with my cousin E while R was on a trip with his dad. I had three ideas to choose from and she chose Budapest/Br...
-
Sunday, not a day of rest for the G’s. S slept in while I stuffed myself with a super tasty breakfast. I forgot how much I love French toas...
-
We landed in Perth around 1pm local time. This trip had so many time changes our bodies were a bit confused sometimes, especially in Austr...
No comments:
Post a Comment