Monday, July 23, 2012

A New Adventure

Welcome!  

This is my first stab at a blog. I thought it would be fun to start one while on a trip. I suspect this will be a blog of travels near and far, projects, friends, and food [aka my stab at pinterest recipes]. Now the name. Years ago while on a tour, a participant suggested I call myself “fun-sized” instead of short or vertically challenged and I loved it! For the most part I will use initials for people rather than the full name in my posts. Now onto T’s wedding week craziness leading up to our trip to the Middle East and Mediterranean. Be prepared to be deluged by entries from the life events of the past month!


me by a parking meter in Bahrain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spain/Andorra Girls Trip - March 2026

A friend and her family moved to Madrid for a bit so we decided to book a girls trip. I got to work planning and we decided to meet in Barce...