Tuesday, January 23, 2018

2Cellos Score Tour and Icy Austin

mind the stairs
Austin has had its fair share of cold weather this winter.  Another cold snap arrived so we got an extra day off for the MLK Day holiday.   Roads were not safe to drive on, especially since Texas is populated with people that really don't know how to drive in wintry weather.

My car doors look like they were shrink wrapped in ice.

 


ice on car window
Thursday that week I finally got to see 2Cellos!  They had to reschedule the Nov 2017 show.  I took a friend from church and met up with friends that were also attending.  Amazing show!!


Awaiting the show!
 






interesting way to play a cello
They asked us to come up close to the stage!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Spain/Andorra Girls Trip - March 2026

A friend and her family moved to Madrid for a bit so we decided to book a girls trip. I got to work planning and we decided to meet in Barce...