So the HOA doesn't like our side yard and I don't like mowing it. I had a before shot in here but accidentally deleted it.
The slope does not hold water well hence the dead grass. We did not put in sprinklers in this area while installing the system in the other part of the front yard because it was SUPER hard and there is a gas line somewhere in this side yard between the two properties. I don't know about you, but I don't want to find that sucker with a shovel or pickax....
Mom and Dad were in town and were able to help us get rid of the old "grass" and till up the soil to make way for the plants and mulch.
Mom and Dad were in town and were able to help us get rid of the old "grass" and till up the soil to make way for the plants and mulch.
![]() |
| rows of freshly planted baby Asian jasmine and mulch |
It took two weekends to find the plants we needed to continue what our neighbor had done, but I finished planting those today. I used the pink muhly to try and hide the ugly cable thing.


No comments:
Post a Comment