Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sept/Oct update

This fall is progressing very very quickly.  I got a new job after Labor Day and every week has been full speed ahead.  I love the office, the job, and the people I work with.  I am definitely kept busy which I enjoy!  It's also awesome to work with a good friend, T!

Other than work, some other things have been happening in life like a church friend had a cute baby the day before my birthday, hosted a baby shower, went to an old roommate's wedding, helped a friend put together her IKEA furniture, and done quite a few church things!

Baby Shower Pics:
I painted the C for baby C's room


baby cupcakes

food area

the mamma to be and the hostesses

cute blanket

Roommate's Wedding Pics:
Mr. and Mrs. S!


It was great to see an old friend from home!


one of my favorite photos from the day, the get away

IKEA assembly + Torchy's tacos adventure:
We have quite a few Torchy's Tacos here in Austin.  When calling a pickup order,  make sure you know which one you call so you don't have to drive from location to location.  But hey, that was a fun adventure too!

church events:
A few people from the young adults group that we are a part of went to the Cactus Cafe the other week to listen to John Fullbright.  He was great!!
my first concert at the Cactus Cafe

John Fullbright
I was part of the planning group for a forum on Two Christian Visions of America.  I believe it was our biggest turnout yet for a forum!  We hope to have a youtube video of it up soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spain/Andorra Girls Trip - March 2026

A friend and her family moved to Madrid for a bit so we decided to book a girls trip. I got to work planning and we decided to meet in Barce...