Monday, April 8, 2019

Showering Baby with Love

Baby is already loved so much and many many folks have already been blessing him (and us) by stocking the nursery.  See here for the full photo album!


UCC Shower
Our church kicked off the shower "season" with a lovely potluck and shower after worship!  Since the nursery is travel themed, the showers have followed suit.



Luggage drop-off - how clever!




Austin Friends Shower
It was such an awesome shower with friends and family!!!  I can't wait to read all the verses and prayers written for baby in the globe looking book - and partake in the wine post baby (diaper cake base).




lovely hostesses
Phi Lambs
Grandmas to Be

Shower Attendees

FCC Longview Shower
I had a short photo shoot before the rains came because the flowers in east TX were so beautiful.


beautiful dogwood at FCC Longview
I wish I had taken more photos from this shower, but look how adorable to cookies and other food goodies were!




FCC hostesses

Longview Shower
My mom's friends threw a shower and so many of the ladies that attended are like second moms :)  Folks got to be crafty and help make/scrapbook an ABC's & 123's book for baby.  I also look forward to the fun messages written on the diapers for the middle of the night changes.  The party favor was an adorable onesie soap.




Matchy-matchy (sis in law & cousin)

shower ladies
The bassinet in this photo was my dad's and mine (and my brother).  Mom spruced it up so hopefully a 3rd generation can use it!

hostesses
Quick visit to Papaw and Mopsy

Here's a fun pic of a pregnant lady power washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spain/Andorra Girls Trip - March 2026

A friend and her family moved to Madrid for a bit so we decided to book a girls trip. I got to work planning and we decided to meet in Barce...