We had a fantastic trip to Europe over summer 2018. Stay tuned for our Italian Vespa tour and Krakow/Prague escapade posts. We recently returned from Europe again for our babymoon! Stay tuned for that recap as well.
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Big Adventure Ahead!
I am well behind on providing updates to life! Adventures with a tiny one ahead in 2019!
We had a fantastic trip to Europe over summer 2018. Stay tuned for our Italian Vespa tour and Krakow/Prague escapade posts. We recently returned from Europe again for our babymoon! Stay tuned for that recap as well.
We had a fantastic trip to Europe over summer 2018. Stay tuned for our Italian Vespa tour and Krakow/Prague escapade posts. We recently returned from Europe again for our babymoon! Stay tuned for that recap as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spain/Andorra Girls Trip - March 2026
A friend and her family moved to Madrid for a bit so we decided to book a girls trip. I got to work planning and we decided to meet in Barce...
-
Decided to take a girls trip with my cousin E while R was on a trip with his dad. I had three ideas to choose from and she chose Budapest/Br...
-
Sunday, not a day of rest for the G’s. S slept in while I stuffed myself with a super tasty breakfast. I forgot how much I love French toas...
-
We landed in Perth around 1pm local time. This trip had so many time changes our bodies were a bit confused sometimes, especially in Austr...

No comments:
Post a Comment