![]() |
| Aggreko Recruiting Team and Old Bless |
Sunday, February 14, 2016
Aggreko Cook
Last week, my team convened in Pearland at the Aggreko service center to show them how appreciative we are of their business. We made delicious beef and chicken fajitas and I was in charge of the Mexican coleslaw. It was fun to cook for the crew and take a tour of the service center with Steve from Scotland! What made it better was that I got to meet people I helped on-board and it was a LOVELY day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spain/Andorra Girls Trip - March 2026
A friend and her family moved to Madrid for a bit so we decided to book a girls trip. I got to work planning and we decided to meet in Barce...
-
Decided to take a girls trip with my cousin E while R was on a trip with his dad. I had three ideas to choose from and she chose Budapest/Br...
-
Sunday, not a day of rest for the G’s. S slept in while I stuffed myself with a super tasty breakfast. I forgot how much I love French toas...
-
We landed in Perth around 1pm local time. This trip had so many time changes our bodies were a bit confused sometimes, especially in Austr...






No comments:
Post a Comment