Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mommy Socks??

So I finally got around to using my Christmas gift.  An unlimited month of classes at Pure Barre. The day that I decided to purchase the package, I was of course running a tad late due to traffic for the 5:30p class.  You know me, I was starting to panic because I was running late.

I arrived shortly after 5:30p, paid for my package and asked the nice lady to also charge me for a pair of their grippy socks.  Grabbed a pair of the blue ones labeled S for my little feet and ran into the class.

Started stretching and when I reached down, I saw this on my feet:
WHAT??
oh. my.  FYI, I've been enjoying wine lately thankyouverymuch.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spain/Andorra Girls Trip - March 2026

A friend and her family moved to Madrid for a bit so we decided to book a girls trip. I got to work planning and we decided to meet in Barce...