Don't worry - I'm still working on those China blog entries! I wanted to share a note that I started a new job this week with the Texas A&M Forest Service! Very excited about this new opportunity and hope to serve Texans spectacularly! My office sits in Austin, but the HQ is in College Station. This Longhorn is working for the Aggies!
I am definitely going to miss my Novotians and Aggreko people. Those 3.5 years were lovely!!
Most of this week has been spent in College Station for training and been blessed to break bread with friends. Had dinner with a dear childhood friend last night and tonight with a roomiebud. :)
Going to drop a beautiful sunset right here for you to enjoy.
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spain/Andorra Girls Trip - March 2026
A friend and her family moved to Madrid for a bit so we decided to book a girls trip. I got to work planning and we decided to meet in Barce...
-
Decided to take a girls trip with my cousin E while R was on a trip with his dad. I had three ideas to choose from and she chose Budapest/Br...
-
Sunday, not a day of rest for the G’s. S slept in while I stuffed myself with a super tasty breakfast. I forgot how much I love French toas...
-
We landed in Perth around 1pm local time. This trip had so many time changes our bodies were a bit confused sometimes, especially in Austr...

No comments:
Post a Comment