Monday, April 15, 2013

March Madness

HAPPY EASTER!!!

flower cross at church

Easter quiche - yum!

 March sped by.  I battled some dandelion plants in the backyard, started the huge garage remodel project with Scott's parents, my dad got to come in for a night, learned how to reupholster, and got to spend time with friends.

My Horns didn't make it to the big dance this year so I haven't been following the tournament much.  The only bracket I've been voting on is for my favorite NPR shows!

dandelions before

dandelions after


the mint trying to come back again

my first try at upholstery!!
My mother-in-law taught me how to recover my dining room chairs while Scott and his dad deconstructed the middle of the garage ceiling one weekend.

a sweet friend came in town and we met up at Trudy's for HH
I didn't take as many photos this month.  I'll try to be better in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spain/Andorra Girls Trip - March 2026

A friend and her family moved to Madrid for a bit so we decided to book a girls trip. I got to work planning and we decided to meet in Barce...